Johnnie Walker Double Black is one of the boldest whiskies from Johnnie Walker yet! Crafted using Whiskies from the west coast of Scotland; these are chosen for their rich, smoky flavour and are aged in charred barrels for a full bodied blend.
Serve between 15°C – 18°C
Rich and sweet on the nose with smoked and spiced aromas. Plush peat on the tongue with candied fruits and a touch of vanilla with a long and strong warming finish.
Suggested Recipe: Johnnie Walker Double Black & Soda
- 25ml Johnnie Walker Double Black
- 75ml Soda water
- Wedge of lime / Honey syrup
- Fill a tall glass with ice cubes
- Pour in Johnnie Walker Double Black and top with Soda water
- Garnish with either a wedge of lime or top with honey syrup